PYWW lyrics? (was Re: new Atomgods Youtube footage with Steve)

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Wed Dec 15 13:19:07 EST 2010

Hi Carl,

As far as I know  ...and if we played it tomorrow I would be singing:

Paint Your Windows White (Dead Fred)

Can a thousand sirens screaming
Damage your health?
Can the last four minutes last longer please?
We need more time, You need more time

Paint your windows white
Wait for crystal night
Sing these little songs

Obey
Holy Grail
Canned Goods.

They were killed off by the Bildeborg
Shot at midnight in the morgue
People can't believe their eyes
As they wave their friends goodbye

Come on down to the dead zone
Falling down in the dead zone
The house is calling time
....At the end of the line

Paint your windows white
Paint your windows white

It's so easy growing older
It's so easy going off your self

Can a thousand sirens screaming
Damage your health?
Can the last four minutes last longer please?
We need more time, we need more time

Red phone rings in the zed Zone
Welcome back to the dead zone
The house is calling time
Picnic at the end of the line

Paint your windows white
Paint your windows white
Paint your windows white
Paint your windows.

-S.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:02:07 -0500, you sent through the ether: