[Hawkwind] Glastonbury Fayre

Edmund Clout e_clout at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 17 13:28:57 EST 2010

Just spoke to my Aunt Jane who was involved in the original production of this 3-lp Album of the 1971 Glastonbury Festival (a mere £350 on amazon markets!).
Next year will be the 40th anniversary and there will be a celebratory 70's stage at Glastonbury,
but also a new expanded 4-CD reissue of the 'Glastonbury Fayre' album with bonus material digitally cleaned up which wasn't previously possible/economical.
Afraid I don't know if any new Hawkwind material will be included, but thought it might be of interest to people here anyway.