[Hawkwind] Glastonbury Fayre

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Dec 18 05:05:26 EST 2010

The HW material on Glastonbury Fayre is from the Roundhouse gig, which was recently released.

On 17 Dec 2010, at 18:50, mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

it is!!
and my understanding (please correct if wrong) is that the material on
existing copies by Hawkwind is not from that perfromance.
In fact, I'm having a recollection of (reading about) Dave being home
sick that day??
would be so cool to hear some of Hawkwind's actual performance!!
back to Verdeaux fest (*poof*)