Lunar eclipse tonight - and Happy Winter Solstice (for tomorrow)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 20 16:00:04 EST 2010

On 12/20/10, strobridge jill <jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Lunar eclipse info - for those who want to hazard the possibility of
> frostbite!
>
> http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/12/solstice-lunar-eclipse/
>
> cheers
> Jill

Can't resist....I'm sitting here in shorts and no shirt with my
windows open and my apartment has reached 74 farenheight, which means
I am likely headed for the central AC switch any moment. Thanks for
the reminder and causing me to know the exact time to go out....my
fingers are crossed that this event will be used opportunistically by
something(s) else!!!!  Maybe one a them thingies Israel shot down will
be visible!!!