HW: Video Collection '79-'89

David Bottomley daveb10000 at NTLWORLD.COM
Mon Dec 20 18:11:01 EST 2010

Hi Keith

I no longer have a copy of this tape (thanks to the Voiceprint Void), but I
do recall that Hawkwind used to play a brief version of "Down Through The
Night" leading into "Treadmill" around that time. Could that be it?

Dave

On
> Behalf Of Keith Henderson
> Sent: 20 December 2010 23:05
> To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
> Subject: Re: HW: Video Collection '79-'89
>
> Hmmm...
>
> > 28. -------------------- (private party '89)
> > 29. Treadmill (private party '89)
> > 30. Levitation (private party '89)
> > 31. Damnation Alley (private party '89)
> > 32. Needle Gun (private party '89)
> > 33. Brainstorm (private party '89)
> > 34. Angels of Death (private party '89)
>
> Now I see that "28" must be actually what people have called "Treadmill."
> Well, it doesn't sound like any Treadmill (ie Palace Springs variety) that
> have heard before (tho' it is definitely familiar from somewhere).  Is
this
> really some portion of Treadmill during the process of its composition?
I'm