Lunar eclipse tonight - and Happy Winter Solstice (for tomorrow)

pam Wheaton pamwheaton at CABLEONE.NET
Tue Dec 21 04:14:59 EST 2010

How very cool ! i watched it tonite and being in an area that I could
see all of the moon , although not the entire three hours of the
eclipse..Gonna poke my head out the window & view once more before bed!
There is such beauty!
Pam