Lunar eclipse tonight - and Happy Winter Solstice (for tomorrow)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 21 16:20:59 EST 2010

The problem for me was the porch lamp outside and the city lights, but
despite the tiny bit of clouds, I pretty much stuck the whole thing
out and MANNNN was I bored. The orange effect was minimal due to
aforementioned. But the reason I am posting is because it is  the
first day of SECOND SUMMER here in Dallas, I just came in from being
out in shorts and t-shirt and I was being fried. It's pushing 84
Farneheight today.....
HELP!!!