BOC: Commercial during the Grammy's

Rus Hall buzzardo7777 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 1 08:04:00 EST 2010

I was in the other room when I heard a female singing Burnin for You during a commercial break.  Anyone see it?  Was this the Shiny Toy Guns / Lincoln commercial, or something else?

"Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them, you are a mile away, and they have no shoes." -- Jack Handey "The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling." -- Paula Poundstone"If I can make just one person laugh, I am already doing better than Tony Danza." -- Emo PhillipsMagister Mundi sum!