BOC-L Digest - 2 Feb 2010 to 3 Feb 2010 (#2010-29)

Chris Baker coffeebaker at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Feb 3 12:26:40 EST 2010

Hi John,

Very nicely put!  And I don't think anyone took offense, it just struck me as funny since the drummer in question (Albert Bouchard) has posted here for years.

That's fascinating that such an on-stage announcement was made, I'd never heard that.  And it certainly sounds like the band was trying to lower the audience's expectations.  Which may have been wise - it also may not have mattered - but it sure makes it seem like they knew they were doomed going in.

I've heard the show and yeah it's as bad a performance as I've heard from any of the lineups.  Sorry about your unfortunate timing - on the other hand, it wasn't just _any_ lifeless, piss-poor show:  it was a lifeless, piss-poor slice of history!

-Chris