Blue Coupe: April 3rd ( Bouchard, Bouchard & Dunaway )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Feb 10 11:43:55 EST 2010

Greetings friends,

I want to tell you about a unique concert in Bordentown , New Jersey, April 3rd 2010. The headlining act is 'Blue Coupe' which is actually Al & Joe Bouchard of Blue Oyster Cult, alog with Dennis Dunaway of the original Alice Cooper band. I have seen various configurations of this and related groups, and I can tell you, they give you a great show. I plan to attend, and I hope I'll see some of you there...Peace, Mike Burro

click on this link and visit the calendar:

http://www.the-record-collector.com/