Hawkwind at the Burg Herzberg Festival

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Tue Feb 16 11:52:38 EST 2010

For Tinnitus, I would try white noise. I had a bout of this for about 3
months following a Mission gig in the 80s.

What used to work real well is stuff like 'Authentic Natural Sounds'
stuff from New World Recordings. Just plain Ocean Waves or rainfall.

http://www.newworldmusic.us/group.asp?grp=51 (Heres the list of all
their Nature Stuff)

Forest Raindrops, Surf and Spray, Sea Moods, and Thunderstorm, are all
fine discs.

Rich W