Ringing in the ears--Hawkwind at the Burg Herzberg Festival

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 16 15:36:31 EST 2010

The problem is that my friend is a life-loving seer of good and delicate
soul (even if he can't handle Dallas traffic, makes me yell and scream,  and
won't allow himself to be inconvenienced), and I have been trying to break
this news to him because it is the conclusion I came to in my web research.
I guess I could have been a little less brute than stating:  "you're f^cked"
anyway, thank you for the the icing on the cake.
It is so bad it is causing him not to be able to enjoy his Hawkwind records
as normal.
He's tried all the steroids and sprays and has had a sinus scan- and
antibiotics too.....
the end
thanks