Ringing in the ears--Hawkwind at the Burg Herzberg Festival

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Tue Feb 16 15:45:14 EST 2010

On Feb 16, 2010, at 3:25 PM, stevepxr5 at AOL.COM wrote:

> Like there is no god, there is no cure for tinnitus short of a guillotene.
> However there are those that prey on peoples hopes and beliefs and want you to send them Dollars.
> Don't be fooled Folks.
>
> Steve.

I just did a Google search for QUIETUS and found that it is a "homeopathic remedy."  'Nuff said.

(Don't waste your money [or else buy cheaper sugar pills instead]!)

Cheers,

Paul.

PS: Quietus is also the name of a suicide pill in the film CHILDREN OF MEN.