(WAS): Hawkwind Burg Herzberg (Tinnitus INSANITY)

The Needle Machine insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 20 17:58:16 EST 2010

this is nuts!!  I just got an email last night from my friend who just
returned to China where he now lives teaching english and enjoying a new
wife, that he has Tinnitus (he seemed to fear actually naming it) and wanted
to know if my other friend had any treatment results. I wanted Owen to know
that his mail has now gone to China.
I also wish to add that as of last nigtht I decided the needle gun is also a
stylus and so the vinyl version is king,  just like anything reproducing
Blue Skin must be done with a phongraph and I'll swear "Down Through The
Night" hints at a long-player, and if that is a sword in the promo photo
used on the portugese "Urban Guerilla" pic sleeve (for a reference to that
pic),(albeit a small one) resting between Dave and Terry and Bob, I'm going
to borrow it.......