Mispressed Treworgey CD

Edmund Clout e_clout at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 22 15:05:39 EST 2010

My copy just arrived direct from Voiceprint, ordered from voiceprint's website on 17/2/10, and it is the hopefully soon to be rare and valuable mispressing with what is allegedly the Bristol 13/11/1993 gig. It is definitely NOT the Treworgy Tree Fayre 1989 recording. So ironically I'm a happy Hawkbunny.