HW: Church of Hawkwind Remaster

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Thu Feb 25 12:35:45 EST 2010

Just in from Atomhenge, the track listing for April release of Church of
Hawkwind.

On the original CD release of Church wasn't there a problem with a
lost/damaged master which resulted in them reconstructing the master and
adding other material?

I note that added material is gone: so no 'Mists of
Meridin','Identimate', or 'Damage of life' (Maybe they'll turn up as a
bonus elsewhere) , and the original running order is restored.

I'm all for even more versions of Fall of Earth City, the Demo Version
on 'Sonic Attack' was Awesome.

Rich W.

HAWKWIND: “Church of Hawkwind”

1. Angel Voices

2. Nuclear Drive

3. Star Cannibal

4. The Phenomenon of Luminosity

5. Fall of Earth City

6. The Church

7. The Joker at the Gate

8. Some People Never Die

9. Light Specific Data

10. Experiment with Destiny

11. The Last Messiah

12. Looking in the Future

Previously unreleased bonus tracks:

13. Angel Voices (extended version)

14. Harvey’s Sequence

15. Fall of Earth City (Alternate version)

16. Water Music (Light Specific Data)

17. Looking in the Future / Virgin of the World