Tim Blake interview on the Roland website

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jan 7 08:18:22 EST 2010

how many whys are there in the HW  "chaos camp" that make no sense except to
those very few mad enough to get it?? Right, I've certainly been mad enough,
that isn't the issue. As to your question, I don't think the "Whys," can be
counted, no less answered, but that's all right. I do, of course, realize
sometimes what is visual means little to me when described.  That really was
a nice interview.  The first time I heard synthesizers, I loved it, probably
e.l.p. in the summer of '70.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 8:02 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Tim Blake interview on the Roland website

why?  how many whys are there in the HW  "chaos camp" that make no sense
except to those very few mad enough to get it?? In your case I suppose I
could tailor the idea to say "so you only miss one photo?" yes it was a good
interview, complete with Tim fielding questions that in themselves were
chaotic despite being well managed.... a long way from "throaty (female
sexual part slang-word deleted)"