Tim Blake interview on the Roland website

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 7 08:37:12 EST 2010

Steve please come help me kill these unbelieveable cockroaches (just what
are they eating?), bring a chair, teach me the computer basics and we'll go
get the finest tex-mex the city has to offer no matter how long I go
hungry//////
I'm getting very good at at
3 meals?
JOKE!!!!
more sssss-ss--ssssilicone ship nonsense
a kid asked me the other day "why do you have a TV?"
I said "doesn't everyone have a TV"
and he noted : "yeah, people who actually WATCH it",   so I "high-fived" 'em