Captain Deli's offers

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Jan 10 17:33:11 EST 2010

A few Hawkwind shows have been posted by Captain Deli and he wants them to
be available to all who want them.  The show he refers to as being the first
is Wolverhampton 2009 and it is amazing.  Here's his email, so you can get
the info from him first hand.  Even I managed the download, with some
guidance from C. D.  This will be a regular thing, so if he doesn't join,
I'll keep you informed, I asked him if he wanted me to let everyone on this
forum about the goodies, so everything's cool.

Enjoy,

Mary

 You can try to get access to it through this Rapidshare search engine:-

http://www.rapidsharedata.com/

and search for 'Hawkwind' - it comes up top, followed by the 2 I intend to
offer the forum later in the week - Ramsgate 84 & Newcastle 01 - both cool
by the way! There's also Kinetic Playground 71 & Glasgow 80 on this site,
the site gets busy, so early morning, u.k. or late night here in the states
is best for free users, from my experience.