HW observation

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 11 13:01:38 EST 2010

tree is nothing without me...he just doesn't realize it...listen to
insect brain...his best album outside hawkwind (some say his best album
...full stop) which certainly contains his most expressive and
hair-raising vocal performances.

available here http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk/music.html#moab

£10 + p&p  all major credit cards accepted

judge trev