HW observation

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 11 13:11:19 EST 2010

actually, that  is the ONE CD I want to play
NOW
I would also say that Bajina takes the cake for driving neigjhbors and cat
past the mountains of madness. I had to pull it out on the new nabes with
the barky dog
Go get Ron........take out a loan and give him an advance??
isn't your mum still alive???
have you not left her in ruin yet as I did mineor is she too stubborn???