Alan Davey Vision Quest Request

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 11 16:30:00 EST 2010

When I was in Bombay in the late 90s the featured performer at one of the
big restaurants was a bellydancer whose backing band could best be described
at Arabic techno metal (chopping metal powerchord guitar and quavery eastern
synths over a thundering dance beat).  They were so good that I tried to buy
a cd or even a freaking demo tape from them.  Unfortunately since they were
just "the backing band" they had never formally recorded....