Atomhenge re-issues

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 14 23:53:49 EST 2010

I just got another big batch of Atomhenge re-issues: Levitation,
Hawklords 25 Years On & Live 78, Lucky Leif, Chronicle of the Black
Sword...

Ok Atomhenge, you've convinced me.  These things are the real deal.

Even if these weren't great sounding remasters, they'd be worth
picking up for the liner notes.  These have to be the first re-issues
since Griffin Records that really display some quality of work in the
packaging...  these are not "make a quick buck" knock-offs like
god-knows-how-many shady re-issues by no-name record companies, these
are obviously labors of love by true fans.  I highly encourage you to
buy them all.

Whoever runs Cherry Red/Atomhenge, I expect a check in the mail for this...  ;-)

Steve