Atomhenge re-issues

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 16 21:43:16 EST 2010

If that newborn's already got an iPod I see no reason to  waste one iota of
time-
I recall Lemmy saying in some interview regarding people's kids wearing MH
shirts, that: "it's never too early to start the kids on MH"
so with these things in mind why not combine the 2!!
Hawkwind diapers!!!
ps-If you hold out long enough maybe you can get the japanese mini-LP
versions of the AH CDs-
the japs _theorectically_ do have the most dust-free manufacturing
laboratories