(OFF) RF, still is- Re: NIK: (was: Re: HW observation)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 18 10:02:51 EST 2010

LOL
since my original post I put the RFM CD's on the patio to air out, and then
it came to me-
see if any other cds smell
by god they all smell like the same paper smell when removed from the jewel
cases.
I guess the wallets "leak"