NIK:

hope insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 19 08:30:55 EST 2010

> Not very intelligent of those aliens to crash in the US, then. And not very
> considerate of them not to come and clean up their mess.
>
> ;-)

my personal favorite belief on this is that it was somehow brought down by
lightning. But supposedly 2 of them slammed into one another (also not so
bright), however the US governement was trying like crazy to shoot one down,
to the point of obsession, and they might have just got lucky.
also could have been " a plant"
There is (unproven rumor), that they did come back for the material, and
missed their intended landing co-ordinates which resulted in the 1964
soccoro landing I mentioned before. Then things get real nuts into exchange
programs and real life close encounters movie stuff.
The important thing is that now compartmentalized (supposed military, and
Eisenhour warned about this happening) organisation got the stuff, it's
absolutely real, and aside of the money and power systems involved in
keeping it secret, they think the public cannot handle it and I tend to
agree and that is why I'm so pissed off.
Aliens are "just dandy" to the public at large, as long as they exist in
far-off worlds, but as soon as they can get here, people get scared and want
to laugh them away.
The nuclear activites in the USA at that time seem to have been the big
attraction.
over to you Nik.