(OFF)Re: NIK:

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 19 08:58:59 EST 2010

On 1/19/10, hope <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Not very intelligent of those aliens to crash in the US, then. And not
>> very
>> considerate of them not to come and clean up their mess.
>>
>> ;-)

What's _REALLY_ annoying and even more of a  perplexion (just go with it),
is the cattle mutilation problem we have in the USA.
this is a greater mystery than the UFO phenomena, though many of us feel the
2 are connected, and the bastards don't seem to care that chucking back the
carcasses scares us.
I'm suggesting signs with flashing lights attempting to teach them peoper
ettiquete/manners, and also a depiction of a farmhouse with a circle and a
slash so they don't do it too close to people.
mutialtions can occur in a single moment right outside your bedroom window
(if you're a farmer), and you hear nothing.