No subject

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 19 10:47:39 EST 2010

On 1/19/10, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> mike coleman writes:
> > What's _REALLY_ annoying and even more of a  perplexion (just go with
> it),
> > is the cattle mutilation problem we have in the USA.
> Weird that you consider that more irritating than all the anal probing.
> FoFP

Actually not so weird considering one of the main things conistently
occuring with the mutes, is the coring out of the anus.
Maybe this is where alien abduction wannabees and wishfuls got the idea.
What the situation is, from a US intelligence perspective, is that we have
more advanced intelligence(s) sharing our airspace (and world) on a daily
basis, and we are powerless to stop it even if we needed to.
One can only hope that the secrecy these intelligences themselves are
keeping, is that at least some of them are just waiting for us to "come out
of the cave". They probably don't like having rocks thrown at them.