(OFF): FarFlung techincal question/Grenas apology?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 19 16:28:55 EST 2010

damn, I'm out of benzos otherwise I'd be willing to medicate in order to get
off the computer, but I am (slowly) reincorporating the televison so I'll
give it my best shot....
I thought these things were "the new' gimmic when I got them, but I see they
originate from the "golden age of the flying saucer craze" in the USA and
they are obviously inspired by back-engineering something....
wow, we got cheated here!!
I think I recall mine were bloody noisy!!!
and further....
Mike, it would appear like the 2 tracks on your BBC LP have hit CD would
it not??
can I buy your LP now for a lot of dosh out of somebody else's wallet???