HW: making myself useful and slapping Trev

Edmund Clout e_clout at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 20 07:29:42 EST 2010

I've done a google and found out a bit more. It's due out on 15 March 2010 and an EMI release, which means it'll probably be legitimate and should be widely available. So far only found this site taking online preorders:

http://www.spincds.com/product.asp?id=9023141

Ed