Hawkwind Rock Stars

Sybaelle crimsonmirrors at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 1 06:24:29 EDT 2010

Hadn't seen this posted or discussed so though I would share...Anyone
familiar with the popular Rock Band video game series might be
interested in the latest incarnation of this game, complete with
Hawkwind's Master of the Universe as one of the selections. My 16 year
old son who sticks his nose up at any music I like has suddenly become a
Hawkwind fan...and at the same age I was when I first became a fan too.
And they say video games are bad for you. ;)

Sybaelle