Hawkwind Rock Stars

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jul 1 14:17:48 EDT 2010

Sybaelle, Hi,
 That sounds really cool.  I hope you, and your son are both doing well.
Sorry I've been out of touch.
 I've been wondering for a while, does anyone know if there are any
interactive video games that can be played without sight?

The kids are all right,

P.S.  I got turned on to Hawkwind when I was around 20.  I guess it really
was that long ago, wow.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Sybaelle
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 6:24 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Hawkwind Rock Stars

Hadn't seen this posted or discussed so though I would share...Anyone
familiar with the popular Rock Band video game series might be interested in
the latest incarnation of this game, complete with Hawkwind's Master of the
Universe as one of the selections. My 16 year old son who sticks his nose up
at any music I like has suddenly become a Hawkwind fan...and at the same age
I was when I first became a fan too.
And they say video games are bad for you. ;)

Sybaelle