OFF: the future is here

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 1 14:51:28 EDT 2010

Without having actually read this article, if flying cars or something that
can actually make the private sector in any real quantity is at hand, I'm
seeing a bigger picture here......private citizens will run their mouths
about UFO encounters whereas commercial pilots are forced into
silence......(for the most part)
A flying car is actually not new, there was at least a covertible model when
I was a kid.  I've moved away from the dream of escaping traffic by taking
off in preference of a standard car with weaponry to simply vaporize any
idiots in my way, which means likely all but one or 2 on the road.....
Anyone on a cell-phone is history.....even if it's clipped to the visor