(OFF) the future is here (and with it shall ye be hanged)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 1 21:26:15 EDT 2010

It looks about the same as the one I saw in the early 70's-  but I'm sure
it's come a long way-
Since my post earlier, I had my dinner experience ruined by two loud
non-stop yakking cellphone users in a restuarant, and I barely spared the
intial lady my hellish wrath. Then had to end up screaming at some black
kids for accusing me of making a racist comment, which looking back could be
misconstrued slightly, but me of all people do not deserve the eggshell
walk...
Anyway, I already fear crashing planes, and one crashed into a home just a
few streets over from where I was. It is rare but it happens. Whoever put
cellphones into drivers hands for anything more than an emergency call (I'm
imagining some kind of sign for the good people to use when calling for
emergency), has commited mass murder, and if these car-planes are not
restricted to non-residential flightpaths I will likely (think about)
risking prison to seek aid in shooting them down.
Not going to be safe to begin with......but imagine drunk celll-phone
chatting flyers. People can't even drive, I have to scream at them at the
top of my lungs every single day