the future is here

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 3 01:38:11 EDT 2010

On 7/2/10, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> What, you don't trust My driving?

LIke anyone's going to put you behind the controls of a DARPA amphibious
diver, whatever the controls are.   Not to mention an SST ride would likely
be more cost effective, were it still in circulation besides the UK shield
copy of the imported French Warrior albums.

Love to you, and the little ones,

as long as we're crossing boundaries, some of them are big, with
teets.....I'm thinking some home video might be nice when she gets the
"hang" of it....
I might be going there.......permanently....hehehehe   I don't _think_ I'm
any threat to hubbie......(bad joke removed)

Mary