Blood of the Earth and more

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jul 19 05:45:44 EDT 2010

Mike, you wrote, "JUST hung up with Mary questiong where the comments were-
" Ha? I'll let you know what I think of the new album when I get it, in a
couple of weeks, the suspense is almost killing me, but that will only make
it better.  Of course, I have a great deal of respect for everyone who has
expressed opinions of the album, I tend to not read reviews till after I
hear the album, since I got a lot of mileage out of Tmtyl, as I've made
really clear, I'm sure I'll be very happy with the new release.  I think
Wraith rocks, from the live versions I've heard.
Scott, I hope you're well.    Was just playing "This World's On Fire," which
brought back a lot of memories of hanging in the studio.  I still need to
get over to Carl's site, so much music out there, it's really amazing.
As you may have read from my postings, I am so psyched, 2nd row seats for
Porcupine Tree.  It did cost a fortune, but it's Radio City.  That's why I
haven't ordered the Hawkwind, yet, but that will be done at the top of the
month.
I'm being summoned by Kosh, so I must go feed the little guy.  Like a
Vorlon, he won't give a straight answer, that's a cat for you.  You may
remember our Staci, she lived till 13, and had a stroke, and passed on at
home, peacefully, I'd been sleeping, and she looked at the shut bedroom
door, and let Chris know he had to open it right away, so I could say bye to
her.  The vet said she might live till morning, but as Chris said a prayer
for the dying she passed on in my arms.  Kosh is a double paw, long hair
very shy, but loving cat.  I've had the privilege of his company for 7
years, and he's often been my reason for living over the past 2 years.
I met a friend, he's blind, and made contact with me the night I lost Chris,
and I went to a party at his house in Providence, and there were a lot of
musicians there, and a guy who recognized Chris's name, he plays in a band
that does music concret.  I'll be checking them out next week, for free!!!
Can't beat that price.  He's going to introduce me to other cool people.
Since Chris and I moved around a lot, for a while, I've lost most of my old
contacts.  Remember those parties we used to have at my friends' house with
music, and all kinds of entertainment.
I hope you're having a real fine summer.  This is a hard time of year for
me, since it was this time of year I lost Chris.  I had an experience the
other day, my friend was sleeping in my room, she can't sleep on a love
seat.  I had been awake, and while lying on the living room couch, I felt
Chris's presence, from his height, vibe, even smell, and when I tried to ask
him how he got here, he said, "I'm still here."  Sure it could be coming
from the subconscious, and I've always been skeptical when others have
talked of being contacted by loved ones, but I think it was real.  I really
don't think it was a wishful thinking, or anything.  Like when I found my
cat, after he'd been gone for 8 days, (many years ago), I know the
difference between regular dreams and those that are different.  I'm working
on finding like minded people for friends.  I don't think I'll ever have
another lifemate, what Chris and I had was special, we may have been messed
up, but we were a team and had something special, it feels like the best
part of that team is gone.  Chris would want me to go to Radio City for the
show, and I won't argue that point.  I need a good show.  I do love the
music of Porcupine Tree.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer,

Love,

Mary and Kosh