Blood of the Earth and more

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jul 19 16:06:37 EDT 2010

Paranoid?

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 10:54 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Blood of the Earth and more

Mary, you're scaring me- you forwarded a bunch of the comments from the
other list right afterwards so how can you be confused. Anyway, please don't
be paranoid. I haven't read the rest of this yet.
For the record I have to say Steve PXR5's opinion would be my comment alsmot
surely, but if I engage in impression's I'll be honest..........Mike who
_LOVES_ Distant Horizens_ THINK MARY THINK

On 7/19/10, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> [...]
> which
> brought back a lot of memories of hanging in the studio.  I still need
> to get over to Carl's site, so much music out there, it's really amazing.
> As you may have read from my postings, I am so psyched, 2nd row seats
> for Porcupine Tree.  It did cost a fortune, but it's Radio City.
> That's why I haven't ordered the Hawkwind, yet, but that will be done
> at the top of the month.
> I'm being summoned by Kosh, so I must go feed the little guy.  Like a
> Vorlon, he won't give a straight answer, that's a cat for you.  You
> may remember our Staci, she lived till 13, and had a stroke, and
> passed on at home, peacefully, I'd been sleeping, and she looked at
> the shut bedroom door, and let Chris know he had to open it right
> away, so I could say bye to her.  The vet said she might live till
> morning, but as Chris said a prayer for the dying she passed on in my
> arms.  Kosh is a double paw, long hair very shy, but loving cat.  I've
> had the privilege of his company for 7 years, and he's often been my
> reason for living over the past 2 years.
> I met a friend, he's blind, and made contact with me the night I lost
> Chris, and I went to a party at his house in Providence, and there
> were a lot of musicians there, and a guy who recognized Chris's name,
> he plays in a band that does music concret.  I'll be checking them out
> next week, for free!!!
> Can't beat that price.  He's going to introduce me to other cool people.
> Since Chris and I moved around a lot, for a while, I've lost most of
> my old contacts.  Remember those parties we used to have at my
> friends' house with music, and all kinds of entertainment.
> I hope you're having a real fine summer.  This is a hard time of year
> for me, since it was this time of year I lost Chris.  I had an
> experience the other day, my friend was sleeping in my room, she can't
> sleep on a love seat.  I had been awake, and while lying on the living
> room couch, I felt Chris's presence, from his height, vibe, even
> smell, and when I tried to ask him how he got here, he said, "I'm
> still here."  Sure it could be coming from the subconscious, and I've
> always been skeptical when others have talked of being contacted by
> loved ones, but I think it was real.  I really don't think it was a
> wishful thinking, or anything.  Like when I found my cat, after he'd
> been gone for 8 days, (many years ago), I know the difference between
> regular dreams and those that are different.  I'm working on finding
> like minded people for friends.  I don't think I'll ever have another
> lifemate, what Chris and I had was special, we may have been messed
> up, but we were a team and had something special, it feels like the
> best part of that team is gone.  Chris would want me to go to Radio
> City for the show, and I won't argue that point.  I need a good show.
> I do love the music of Porcupine Tree.  I hope you enjoy the rest of

Amazon.