Hawkwind & Blue Coupe in France

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Jun 1 06:28:10 EDT 2010

Reading about the upcoming festival in France, I would simply like to put in a word about Blue Coupe. I saw the band a few months back and it was fantastic..Not only were Albert & Joe right on, but Dennis Dunaway of the original Alice Cooper band rounds out this trio, and he was great too! I have seen Bouchard, Dunaway and Smith (BDS ) before, as well as The Brain Surgeons, who I really loved. ( we opened for them once in Atlantic City ), but this is a bit special having Al & Joe together again in a regular rock band. You can tell they are really enjoying themselves, and Al told me after the gig, that, he's "having so much fun". I can tell you now, it will be a treat for anyone to see this band with Hawkwind on the same bill..
Anyway, to those who are attending this French concert, "you're lucky"!!!
Peace, Mike Burro