Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Fri Jun 4 04:55:37 EDT 2010

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JUNE 3, 2010: NEW RADIO SHOW

I've uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#239). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #239)

The Megatoids - "Chump Change" (from Too Big To Fail)
Sonic Arcana - "Alpha Crucids" (from Past Echoes)
Paul Rose Projects - "Plectra View" (from Noisician's Lab)
Sendelica - "Spacehopper Blues" (from Streamedelica, She Sighed As She Hit
Rewind On The Dream Mangler Remote)
Mooch - "John Barleycorn" (from 1966)
Stephen Palmer - "Achtundsiebzig" (excerpt) (from I Dream Of Urs Amman)
The Smell Of Incense - "Swami" (from A Curious Miscellany)
Temple of L.I.B. - "Temple of L.I.B." (from My Name Is Magic)

SPACEHEAD SET

Spacehead - "Mechanoid Dream"/"Hail the Messiahs" (from In Space We Trust.
Live '95-'98)
Spacehead - "Standing On The Edge" (from Roadburn 2006)
Spacehead - "Astroman" (from .of Stars and Time)
Spacehead - "Nuclei" (from Escape Velocity Preview)
Spacehead - "Osiris (The Awakening)" (from Explode Into Space: Inhalations
1998-2000)

Charles Rice Goff III & Michael LaGrega - "Brea" (from Musique Asphalt
Volume One)
Trip Lava - "March to Battle" (from Octatroid)
Dan Pound - "Point Of The Laser" (from Interlace)
Diaz-Infante/Mota/Robair-Rodrigues - "Mi Conde, El Osiosas" (from Our
Faceless Empire)
Causa Sui - "The Open Road" (from Summer Sessions Vol. 1-3)

http://Aural-Innovations.com