HW: Re: LOST in France? happy weekend

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 4 15:13:22 EDT 2010

What's it like getting excited about the weekend??  I've forgotten-
I wanted to further say that I see everyone who's gone through Hawkwind or
is still in as the most delightful charcarters there are in the psychedelic
kingdom.
It's simplty that the way things are, if you take Dave out of the equation
it just seems appropriate to come up with a another name!!! (is that really
that terrible? is money really that great?)
According to my own philosophy, this would make Nik a sort of "Fast Nikkie"
and the bit about Richard was because how cool the chaos is and was------ He
was hanging with the fans ...
and not to forget Chadwind 98....
These are the things that make life more tolerable-  It's better than being
able to say I was worried I kept John Bonham awake with my bitching.......
ps- I'm also thinking if you make it onto a Hawkwind album, that kinda like
being a member for that moment isn't it-
anyway, happy weekend