HW: (off) Space Rock and Progressive CDs for sale

elipxr5 at AOL.COM elipxr5 at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 6 19:50:33 EDT 2010

Hi. Here's a list of  some Space Rock and Progressive Rock CD's from my collection that I'm parting with. All are in excellent condition. CD's are 10 US dollars each plus the cost of shipping. Double CDs are the same price as singles-10 dollars. Please contact me at EliPXR5 at aol.com so I can let you know that the CD you want is still available. Payments can be made by Paypal, or US Postal money orders. Thanks in advance for any interest.
Band-Title-Label
Amorphis-Tuonela-Relapse
Ashra-Sauce Hollandaise-Manikin Records
Ashra-(Untitled) Live In Japan 1998-Think Progressive
Atom God-History Rewritten-Progressive
Architectural Metaphor-Strange Daze Limited Edition-ArcMet-Ultra Rare CDR
Ayreon-Flight of the Navigators-Century Media
Brainticket-Celestial Ocean-Purple Pyramid
Paul Chain-Sign From Space-Beard of Stars
Cluster-First Encounter Tour 1996- Purple Pyramid-includes Rare live track by The Brain with Tommy Grenas
Cluster-Japan 1998 Live-Soul
Holger Czukay-Moving Pictures-Purple Pyramid
Dead Flowers-Moontan-Mystic Stones Rare
Dead Flowers-Altered States Circus-Delerium
The Falcon Project Presents-The Revenge of Sonic Soular-Idol
Larry Fast-Synergy-Third Contact
F/i- Helioscopium-Ceres
F/i-Space Mantra-Lexicon Devil
Gormenghast (A Fantasy Opera by Irmin Schmidt of CAN- Spoon Records
Iluvater-A Story Two Days Wide-Kinesis
Judge Trev's Inner City Unit-Now You Know The Score- Judgement Records
King Black Acid-Loves A Long Song-Cavity Search
Krom Lek-Collective Conscious-Stone Premonitions
Kron Lek-A Breath of Fresh Air- Stone Premonitions
Krom Lek-Psychedelic Dot Krom-Stone Premonitions
Man-First Self Titled "Man"-Point
Mandragora-Temple Ball Live '94-Mystic Stones
Mandragora-Earthdance-Mystic Stones includes Niall Hone of Hawkwind on 2 tracks
Mandragora-Pollen-Delerium
Scott McGill, Michael Manring, and Vic Stevens-Addition by Subtraction-Free Electric Sound with Jordan Rudess
Mellonova-Mellonova-Aporia
Melting Euphoria-She Wanted To Take Us Over The Edge Of The World-Cleopatra
Melting Euphoria-Inside The Gardens Of The Mind-Cleopatra
Melting Euphoria-Beyond The Maybe Machine-Cleopatra
Melting euphoria-Upon The Solar Winds-Cleopatra
Melting Euphoria-Through The Strands of Time-Stratospheric Records
Mr. Quimby's Beard - The Definitive Unsolved Mysteries Of-Stone Premonitions
Mr. Quimby's Beard - The Definitive Unsolved Mysteries Of-Freaky Funghi
Nukli-The Time Factory-Delerium
Omnia Opera=Omnia Opera-Delerium
Pendragon-The Masquerade Overture-Snapper Classics-DigiPack
Quarkspace-Live Orion-Eternity's Jest
Quarkspace-The Hidden Moon-Eternity's Jest 2 CD set in nice cardboard sleeve
Sheavy-Celestial Hi-Fi-Rise Above
Ship of Fools-Out There Somewhere-Dreamtime /Rare
Sleep-Sleep's Holy Mountain-Earache
Soma-Dreamtime-Beard of Stars
Soma-Epsilopn - Rune
Spaceship Eyes-Truth In The Eyes Of A Spaceship-Hypnotic
ST37-Nunavut-Blue Circle 2 CD set in cardboard sleeve
Various Artists -Frenchy Scissorhands!!!The True Story of Flicknife-Flicknife Records/ 2 Hawkwind tracks
Various Artists-Space Daze 2000-Cleopatra includes Hawkwind, Roxy Music, Bowie, Klause Schulze, Anubian                                        Lights,Kraftwerk, Melting Euphoria Fripp and Eno and others