[membership

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Jun 8 17:14:53 EDT 2010

Under my "if they are listed as a member in the album credits, then
they're a member, even if non-audio-generating" rule, yup, these
various dudes would be "members".  But I think it's reasonable to
make a distinction between "audio-generating" and "non-audio-
generating" members, even though they all be members of one kind or
another.

Cheers,
Carl

--