Off: Cult Playlist

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 11 16:21:09 EDT 2010

and I'm still not done!!!
Maxine during the 5 years I was gone, I have come back to find many old
friends (at least they would always be friends from my view) had abondoned
this group for (apparently) the very reason that you state-
I miss them and wish they had stayed. I am very grateful for this group and
to all those faithful to it, and I am very OK with however many people want
to post about BOC which is close the their heart-
If you decide to leap over I hope you will stay here as well-
sane people fascinate me
I'm in awe of what it might be like to be able to paint a kitchen.