Lyrics to I Love The Night (extended version)

Jeff Thompson jt_ at COX.NET
Fri Jun 25 13:38:47 EDT 2010

I actually think the song might be best served by its brevity.  It has a
deft chilling touch.
"If only you had been there, my dear .. we could have shared this together."

Better ending than walking the night looking for women.

OTOH, if it had been extended, I personally wouldn't have minded if
"Going Through The Motions"
had been left off to make room, but that's just me.  It did make a great
Bonnie
Tyler song.  And the longer version would have made a nice goodie bonus
for the recent remaster.