HW: Blood on the Earth

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Wed Jun 30 05:04:29 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Seems Amazon was the wrong place to order Blood on the Earth. I just got a mail saying it would now arrive on July 19th! So much for a Solstice release... I really look forward to hearing the record and making my own judgement. Seems to have quite mixed views at the moment. I was not all the impressed with the last studio record 5 years ago but it did have a few good songs.

Anyone else having trouble getting it?? Does anyone have the double vinyl version yet?

scott

PS: The new Øresund Space Collective CD, Slip into the Vortex is out now.. Our 6th CD.....

www.oresundspacecollective.com