(was) HW: Blood on the Earth (now) Blood OF the Earth

Human Hyperparasitaoid insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 30 11:22:59 EDT 2010

The human race is too cheap and pathetic to make LP mailers just slightly
bigger or of cardboard that is strong enough except in VERY few instances so
I have to get my vinyl from my local pusher who will make the distributer
supply my record jackets unblemished. Glad to hear the vinyl is out which
means I'll get it slightly later. I currently want mandatory jail time for
anyone who risks an LP jacket in the mail and a heavy fine and I want to
bring a lawsuit against whoever in the American music industry had the cute
idea of doing cut-outs....
anyway, I'd be curious in hearing anything regarding these mixed reviews....
I don't expect much or do much judgement of HW material anymore, because
they've already given enough anyway and it mostly destroys everybody else. I
do have to say I agree with Scott if he refers to TTYL....that one is uphill
for me in terms of HW. But I still want to know what is being said,,,,,
Mike C