The what...?

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 3 16:45:41 EST 2010

I felt old when I saw Nirvana a few months before Cobain died. I didn't last long at a Slayer/Testament show at the same venue getting mashed by the mosh, what one gets for a free show.

________________________________
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 3:19:53 PM
Subject: Re: The what...?

i't be kinda funny if you'd said "yeah, dude, you might want to get as far
away from me as possible"....."I love moshing these kids with mommies faces"
anyway, I'm liking this mid-forties getting older thing, but confess to
looking at bands on TV shows and thinking "wow- I REALLY want to
relate......but how?"