The what...?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 3 21:30:15 EST 2010

On 3/3/10, gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I felt old when I saw Nirvana a few months before Cobain died. I didn't
> last long at a Slayer/Testament show at the same venue getting mashed by the
> mosh, what one gets for a free show.

I felt a little old for Nirvana when they broke out, but did take to them,
and never went to a Slayer show though I did buy quite a few of their
records, maybe I was afraid...
nothing at all against moshing, but I've always stayed safely in the back
pounding drinks, and I fear as soon as I get pushed it's a fight...
I do love the Exodus song encouraging it, or any Exodus songs encouraging
it, but of course they probably want moshing done my way anyway.....