The what...? Mike Koleman Mode?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 8 14:19:04 EST 2010

I'm bored waiting for 3a.m Dallas time to see "The Probe" on the Outer
Limits, so:
I was somewhat flattered to be invited to the Hawkwimd forums to discover
I've been given my very own term of insanity, but feel kompelled to inform:
(apparently the "K" thing may be traceable to Kerrang magazine)
My krown has been handed over to "MastersMode"
it's a Kopyright Kollekting thing.....
Meanwhile I've had a little fun imagining Steve asking his wife: "Honey, do
you think I look old?", and examining his face close up in the mirror and
examining his hair and finally posing himself in a full mirrior....