(OFF) Krankschaft Working For HW Mafioso

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 14 14:37:04 EDT 2010

On 3/14/10, trev <judge48 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> doesn't matter...i'm much taller than him

AND.....what makes you so certain Big Steve is (still?) shorter than
you.....were you in the opposite men's room stall at the Bubble's
fund-raiser peering??
These problems can be overcome (believe me)........
BTW Steve, if you're seeing this, I noticed you're knocking out them 45's
cheap....
and you know I'd hold that single up against the entire rest of the ICU
catalouge, and expect to wear the grooves off this 7th copy or so , so
please try to find some love for me hidden deep down and hold one back.....
Oh yeah, and Jon, if you're reading this....
jack of shadows has become far and away my favorite track from PXR5, I am
almost ready to act out the part in costume....
and and and....Thank HEAVEN for the Dangerous Vision inclusion on the
Levitation set.....